Sign in to follow this  

What kind of quad?

Ok first of all I dont know anything about quads. The bike is for my friend. He was just talking about getting a new quad a few days ago until his was stolen a few days ago. He had a Yamaha Blaster 200. He wants another 2 stroke quad. I just want to make some suggestions to him. So what are some good 2 stroke quads because I have no idea.

All the 2-strokes have been out of production for some time now, so one is likely to be getting an old piece of crap if they insist on 2-stroke only.

The newer 450 4-strokes, don't give up anything to the 2-strokes, and have way way better suspension!

All the 2-strokes have been out of production for some time now, so one is likely to be getting an old piece of crap if they insist on 2-stroke only.

The newer 450 4-strokes, don't give up anything to the 2-strokes, and have way way better suspension!

Not necessarily, many riders still prefer the TRX 250r's handling over the new 450 quads. There are plenty of used Banshees in great condition just make sure you thoroughly inspect the quad before buying and take it for a test drive if possible. If your friend wants something that will go really fast but not have as great of handling tell him to look into a Banshee. If he plans to do more jumps and track riding he should look into one of the 250 2 stroke quads. If he wants more of a mix between the two you could modify the banshee or 250 or you could look into the Quadzilla but they are hard to come by. Tecate 4, TRX 250r, LT 250r, Banshee, LT 500r/Quadzilla. All of these are good quads.

Yeah he might get a banshee Ill tell him all of the other suggestions nd what he would prefer.

Lucky haha. The only reason I don't buy a banshee is because of that. If I had lots of gas to burn I would be quading in all my free time.