VDR HS round 4: Sunday 12/11

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool I figured thats what it was,seem like a rare thing a dirt biker and a bump skier there usually mnt bikers or rock climbers.Good to know there a few of us out there.I ski the same stuff love the bumps at Mary Jane Challnger lift/lot is awesome.

Cool I figured thats what it was,seem like a rare thing a dirt biker and a bump skier there usually mnt bikers or rock climbers.Good to know there a few of us out there.I ski the same stuff love the bumps at Mary Jane Challnger lift/lot is awesome.

I'm a dirt biker that was a US Development Ski Team racer for almost 10 years. I think we all have likes etc. in various sports....

Its lookin like there will be some skiing at Berthod this Sunday IF they hold the race.

Figures after a year and a half of not racing the VDR series I planned on coming back this weekend ... its that time of year.

Anyone do any ice racing? Im seriously thinking of giving it a try on my 525 EXC.

Ready to go one more time...

Finally doing some engine upgrades to my CRF250R.?

Maybe this time I'll pay attention and start with everyone else! ?

Latest forecast looks really cold!

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph.

Friday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North northwest wind between 3 and 8 mph.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 26.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.

Sunday: A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.

Those aren't bumps, they're bimps. Bumps are much bigger! ? Just kidding.

These are definitely bumps. They are just hiding under several feet of powder. ?

Good to see there are so many skiers around. For me MX started as just something to do in the summer while suffering from skiing withdrawal. I briefly considered mountain biking, but it is too much work and the seats are just too uncomfortable.

Back to the HS. The weather forecast looks a lot worse than it did last week. With potential more snow tonight and Saturday it doesn't look too good.

Hey, Pete!

How much snow did y'all get at the track?

And if the Sunday morning temps are projected in the single digits/low teens are you planning to postpone for a week?

Stay tuned......We will have a decision on postponement by Fri....?:banghead:?

These are definitely bumps. They are just hiding under several feet of powder. ?

Definitely bumps! Those are the only bumps that I can still be a hero in?

Add me to the list of former bump geeks.

Why is riding a dirtbike when it is only 30 degrees seem so cold, when sking when it is 30 is toasty?

Definitely bumps! Those are the only bumps that I can still be a hero in?

Add me to the list of former bump geeks.

Why is riding a dirtbike when it is only 30 degrees seem so cold, when sking when it is 30 is toasty?

snowpants, ski jacket, gloves, hat vs uninsulted gear, helmet, hoody's