Sign in to follow this  

what bars should i buy??

I have a crf 150rb and am 5'2 and the renthals that came on it bent and i want new bars for christmas. I like the size of my renthals, so i want pro tapers close to that size, what bend should i get? I know there not going to be exactly the same size but i want to get as close as i can in size to my renthals. I know i need 7/8's. Thanks for any help. I do not want renthals. I didnt fall hard at all and they bent. Some ******* quader cut me off and hit me :lol:

I have a crf 150rb and am 5'2 and the renthals that came on it bent and i want new bars for christmas. I like the size of my renthals, so i want pro tapers close to that size, what bend should i get? I know there not going to be exactly the same size but i want to get as close as i can in size to my renthals. I know i need 7/8's. Thanks for any help. I do not want renthals. I didnt fall hard at all and they bent. Some ******* quader cut me off and hit me :lol:

Break out the tape measure:

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/articles.asp?ID=132

JayC

thanks. My bike says 816. What column do I look under? I cant find it anywhere in any column on the page. Thanks for the help

moose XC are the closest i could find to the 816 bend crhigh kxhigh are close all the numbers are on the internet