Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Grant vs Savage video

What a dipshit JG is. Looks like that tool will never learn. You would think having a family, mortage, and being on the tail end of an injury riddled career he would grow up.

MAX!!!

What a dipshit JG is. Looks like that tool will never learn. You would think having a family, mortage, and being on the tail end of an injury riddled career he would grow up.

MAX!!!

the other guy grabbed JG's helmet first , and who knows how or who started it , JG got second to Stroupe ...... not bad for as much seat time he has had lately :lol:

There's no way I would have been as cool as JG after getting yanked off my bike like that. I say kudos to him for not exploding, because it seems like it would have been justified.

the other guy grabbed JG's helmet first , and who knows how or who started it , JG got second to Stroupe ...... not bad for as much seat time he has had lately :lol:

Yea, your right. I missed that. :) Who is that Savage guy?

MAX!!!

Who is the guy in the green hat? What is that he throws under Grant? JG should have acted cool, and headbutted that MF'er...what the hell was he involved for?

MAX!!!

I agree, just ride........but then again, im bigger and had savage touched my helmet I would have beat the shit out him!

how is this grants fault? he what flipped savage off and then savage reached for him they had a scuffle and savages dad threw his bike down like a coward. what a joke. I would of laid him out, screw the bike and the race.

how is this grants fault? he what flipped savage off and then savage reached for him they had a scuffle and savages dad threw his bike down like a coward. what a joke. I would of laid him out, screw the bike and the race.

Like a coward? I dont care who started what, if it were my son I would have done the same thing or more.

Only difference is my son is not as small and could easily take care of himself, but no matter right or wrong, we stand together.

It matters not who did what. Grant is a pro trying to rebuild his wasted chances. All anyone who sees that video will see is Grant falling on his ass. Only a very small percentage are people who are going to debate it till they are blue in the face pointing out details looking at facts.

His dad is definately a coward, probably knows his son can't fight and didn't want to see him get a beat down..

Like a coward? I dont care who started what, if it were my son I would have done the same thing or more.

Only difference is my son is not as small and could easily take care of himself, but no matter right or wrong, we stand together.

So your son picks a fight and you think jumping in and helping your son is the right thing to do? Poor sportsmanship if you ask me. If you jump in to seperate the two, that's one thing, your a fan of the Alessi family aren't you !!

I thought that Daddy Grant was gonna go after Daddy Savage at the end. I'm surprised he didn't.

I just watched the video again, boy did I miss alot of the details the 1st time I watched it. What a &%$#@! daddy Savage is, he throws Grant's bike to the ground and then back pedals like a pusy.

MAX!!!

I just watched the video again, boy did I miss alot of the details the 1st time I watched it. What a &%$#@! daddy Savage is, he throws Grant's bike to the ground and then back pedals like a pusy.

MAX!!!

Thats what I saw as well. Would have been an ass whippin on the start line if I was JG's dad and saw that crap.

after watching the video a few more times, they are both idiots. It is hard to tell if Grant should've even been there in the first place, can't see a gate. But from purely the video Savage and his idiot dad are all at fault. I don't even like Grant but I have his back on this one and the Karma gods paid the Savage punk back real quick like

Anyone know what tipped that off? If that is Savage's dad, he should be humiliated.

Notice just to the right is Kendall Norman and Quinn Cody, fresh off their Baja 1000 win last weekend.