Sign in to follow this  

Help please with parts pricing...

Garage cleaning day, and I have soem stuff that needs to go. I'm not sellign ti from here as it will probably go to ebay. Mods are abel to sell stuff liek this if they desire to. I suppose its oen fo those perks...

Anyway..

Item one is a set of 2006 sss forks from a yz 250. Triple clamps included although these for a 2007 yz250f. The steering stem may need to be swapped for a direct bolt on to a yz 250. Fresh bushings, oil and seals as well as a .44 spring from factory connection. Total run time on these is between 11- 12 hours. zero hours on rebuild. Actually, I have th eentire front end including wheel, brake caliper, rotor, line , master cylinder, lever ,brake hose and fender. bars and grips if you need that too. 12 hrs mazx run time on the most used piece.

Item 2 is a shock for the same bike. 12 hours running time. Seals are original although oil has been changed. Spring is the stock yz 250 ti 4.9 rate.

Complete rear rim with decent mx 51 tire, swingarm, brake caliper, carrier, and linkage. May be missing a linkage bolt due to it being needed for my 09 conversion. I dont wan tto give these away since they are show bike-clean, but if a tt member needs them...well work it out. Shipping is expensive on the large items, btu I wont screw anyone on this. I'll ship as cheaply as I can.

Ahh, that's the bad year for the forks, tops maybe 50$, you can just send them to me on the cheap:busted:

forks should fetch over 400.

I would bet the shock could get 300.

Rear rim and tire 130-150.

Average ebay prices are about: SSS forks 250, shock 100-150, swingarm 50, linkage 40, caliper 30, wheel 100-150.

But those are not sell right now prices.

What about your spare jug, 14 thousand pipes and 2000 sets of plastics and graphics???

Hahaha

Great point brm, but I hate to sell the cylinder. It really runs well. Same for the pipes. But, the garage is crowded and I dont use much of this stuff anymore.

Ill get back to you on this. Is this the only place you are going to post them? And if the thread gets closed please PM me! I will buy them but it wont be for a while

I'd be interested in the front brake rotor if you decided to sell it separate, if not I understand.

Great point brm, but I hate to sell the cylinder. It really runs well. Same for the pipes. But, the garage is crowded and I dont use much of this stuff anymore.

I don't think you should ever get rid of the pipes, they just look way too cool hanging in a row! It's like a YZ250 shrine in your garage :lol::worthy::)

GAH!

I wish you had posted this earlier. I just spent a bunch of money on my Tacoma. I have been scouring the Utah classifieds lately for some upgraded suspension for my 03. I just took it out 3 days ago for it's first ride in about 3 years, it's probably my poor riding skills, but I blamed my old suspension for being so tired after 30 minutes. Plus I fell twice.

If you decide you aren't in a hurry to sell them, I could probably buy some stuff from you in February.

GAH!

I wish you had posted this earlier. I just spent a bunch of money on my Tacoma. I have been scouring the Utah classifieds lately for some upgraded suspension for my 03. I just took it out 3 days ago for it's first ride in about 3 years, it's probably my poor riding skills, but I blamed my old suspension for being so tired after 30 minutes. Plus I fell twice.

If you decide you aren't in a hurry to sell them, I could probably buy some stuff from you in February.

yYes, I would trade the forks and shock for a Tacoma..no problem.

Oh wait.

No, I'm in no hurry. Its a tough time of year to unload parts. I did see a great deal on a zx10 I cannot live without, though.....Or maybe I can. With 2 grand down, th e insurance payment will be more than the bike payment. Thats for 46 year old me, no accidents or tickets. No wonder they cannot sell these things.

I'd be interested in the front brake rotor if you decided to sell it separate, if not I understand.

Send me a pm and we'll talk about rotors. For the sake of argument, lets say I have a rotor or two....

We should sell, raffle, or bid on the srs carbon silencer and give the proceeds to Sub For Santa. I wonder how we coudl pull that off? Ebay???