Sign in to follow this  

SEAL SAVERS - 36-43mm Where can I get em?

Hey All,

I had a real cool set up on my XR4 with the full size 36-43 mm seal savers, and an acerbis convential fork sliding plastic guard. I'm trying to do the same on an XR 250 I picked up. I don't like my chances of finding the acerbis guard set up again, but the seal savers shouldn't be too difficult.

Rocky Mountain only seems to sell the really wide ones in full length, the 36-43 are half size. Does anyone know where I can get a set in 36-43 full length? I don't really care about the brand, but I don't want the velcro ones.

Thanks!

Koob

Have you tried the seal saver site? I posted a question earlier for them for the actual part number and total cost for set for an 02 xr250.

I'll keep you posted if they reply.

http://www.sealsavers.com/

I looked at it, looked like the same as rocky, only the shorties in that diameter. I I can't find em anywhere, I'll just get the bigger ones, and get them sewn a bit tighter, but I can't believe no-one makes them anymore.

Thanks for the post.

Here's the response I reveived from the Seal Saver company for my 02 xr250.

Thank You for your interest in SealSavers. I would recommend the

1 3/4 inch size in the long style and zip tie at eact end.

Best Regards

Marty@SealSavers

Look at Shock Sox too. We use them. They are local in TX, so easy to come by. I like that I can remove them when cleaning and install them easy afterwards.

Shock Sox's look nice but don't know if I care to remove them "every time" I need to wash my bike. I ride just about every weekend and wash my bike after.