Sign in to follow this  

PW 50 manual

where is the cheapest place to buy a manual. My twins are getting bikes for Christmas this year and I want to have the manual ahead of time. Picked up one bike this week for $500 that came with a full set of gear. Now just need to find a second one.

Man what am I thinking..my garage will now have RM250 (me) KX65 (8yr old son) KTM50JR(6yr old son) and 2 PW50(twin boys!).

Last week was thanksgiving and Christmas is coming on fast. I have alot to be thankful for! Not to mention a wife who puts up with all this motorcycle crap (I think her bike is coming next year :lol: )

most bikes shops i've been to have clymer manuals, those are pretty much infinite knowledge on bikes, they're not to expensive either, i think they're like 40ish around here! got one for our 57 panhead and i'm pretty sure i could build the bike in my sleep now!

Buy the Clymer if you are going to work on it. The Yamaha manual doesn't tell you how to do anything, really.

Edited by gsa102
Spelling

Forgot to add, you can't print the PDF (well, you can if you crack it, but not worth the effort). If you really need to bring a page with you out to the shop, you can do a screen shot, paste into M$ Paint (on every Window$ machine since 3.1) and print that instead.

For stuff like torque specs (not sure how in-depth the PW50 version is), just write them down on scratch paper.

Good luck.