Sign in to follow this  

Husky mgt-USA

Just recd info from a highly respected member of the mtcy community about relations with the Husky guys. He was an invited journalist at a Husky ride day several months ago and had a great impression with one bike in particular. He wrote a short review(very favorable) about it and has been wanting to do a more in depth test. After SEVERAL months and NUMEROUS phone calls to Husky he has been unable to secure a bike for testing. ZERO, ZERO calls returned. Yes, I said ZERO. It just does not seem to change.

Does not seem right. I have had to contact husky USA a few times, no insider info or connections just contacted after sales and got a response in one day. I know good dealers talk to them every day so he might want to go through Halls or Bills or whomever is a good dealer with contacts. Getting to corporate is easiest through a good dealer. Email or call his local regional rep. This should not be that hard. I'm guessing there is more to the story or they simply are not interested in his offer (but you would still expect a call back)

Edited by Ride

If he is "highly respected" and credible, and we are going to break bad on Husky with this thread, I think it is only fair to disclose his name, the review, the publication. Otherwise this is garbage. Let HIM make the post if he's insulted or this is nothing but HE said, SHE said.

• Like 1

Yes I was wrong, I misunderstood the message. I apologize to those I offended. Sorry. The problem was a series of excuses as to why a bike could not be provided for testing. One after another for several month. And I think anyone truly into offroad would recognize the name and his credibility. He was not complaining, just explaining to me why he had not been able to provide a more indepth review. My point is that in my opinion this is another example of failed opportunity by mgt.. And I do reserve the right to my opinion.

They've provided bikes for testing several times and numerous publications have published fairly detailed reviews. Your friend should have done his job when he had the chance.

They've provided bikes for testing several times and numerous publications have published fairly detailed reviews. Your friend should have done his job when he had the chance.

He did his job. He along with several journalist were invited to a Husky run intro to get a one day "impression" of the '12 bikes. Individual multi day tests were not part of the deal. One bike in particular impressed him very much and he hoped to do further testing.