Sign in to follow this  

44 year old, knackered knees and shoulder, kdx220r.....

local little MX practice track.

Bloody awful combination :)

I love enduro, i'll ride cliffs and all sorts and the KDX is a great woods bike but this forced jumping every corner etc i just dont get. Maybe i should have taken my GasGas EC300 with the better suspension because my shoulder and knee hurt like blue murder:banghead::banghead:

Ah well, if nothing else the music is good on the vid :lol:

local little MX practice track.

Bloody awful combination :cheers:

I love enduro, i'll ride cliffs and all sorts and the KDX is a great woods bike but this forced jumping every corner etc i just dont get. Maybe i should have taken my GasGas EC300 with the better suspension because my shoulder and knee hurt like blue murder:banghead::smirk:

Ah well, if nothing else the music is good on the vid :lol:

Hey it's good. You're still moving around...just gotta hit the ibuprofen. Take care of that heart too... All this riding is good for it.:):banghead:

Hey it's good. You're still moving around...just gotta hit the ibuprofen. Take care of that heart too... All this riding is good for it.:lol::banghead:

Ha! Cheers matey :thumbsup:Ah, me ticker is fine now ive got that bit of metal keeping it fed. Its funny though, i can handle a 2 day enduro far easier than time on the MX track. I guess its what im used to. Good fun all the same :)

Nice riding, but that is the smoothest MX track I can remember seeing, pretty safe looking layout.

Nice riding, but that is the smoothest MX track I can remember seeing, pretty safe looking layout.

Yeah, it is smooth for sure, its as flat as a pancake round here (East England, Im from Wales over the West side of Britain). It is only half the track though as the full one is only used on Sundays. Still, it is all easy going and flat :lol: Still cant get into these jumps though for the sake of it. Still prefer my mountains and natural obsticles:thumbsup: