New Stewart VID

I see he has that rear shock working so good he doesn't even us the forks in the whoops

Or those Perelli's just hook up more than he's use to

I was going to make a rear shock joke ?:banghead:

Many I really am excited about this SX season. It is setting up to have all the makings of last year. James was in the hunt last season, I think we can expect the same for this coming season?.

BTW.

Its 2011, whats with the flip phone video? :cheers:

The proof is in the pudding.....seen it before this time of year, again and again. Then we see JS spring a leak and start to sink.

James has the talent lets see if he has the focus and the consistancy with JGR and hopefully Mr Joe Gibbs and Son can keep James focused on what his task is for 2012

The proof is in the pudding.....seen it before this time of year, again and again. Then we see JS spring a leak and start to sink.

James has the talent lets see if he has the focus and the consistancy with JGR and hopefully Mr Joe Gibbs and Son can keep James focused on what his task is for 2012

I bet James will be a bit more relaxed and focused since he'll have great support and a lot less things to worry about.

James will be James. Fast, daring, amazing at times and tragic at times. Title or not, he's fun to watch and just as much fun to debate. Him winning it all wouldn't be a big surprise.

I am more concerned with Villopoto.

Up until 2011, Villopoto has been nothing but a crash dummy, plain and simple. He's had an amazing year. Can he do that again?

I bet James will be a bit more relaxed and focused since he'll have great support and a lot less things to worry about.

James will be James. Fast, daring, amazing at times and tragic at times. Title or not, he's fun to watch and just as much fun to debate. Him winning it all wouldn't be a big surprise.

Up until 2011, Villopoto has been nothing but a crash dummy, plain and simple. He's had an amazing year. Can he do that again?

I completely agree with everything you said about Stewie. Love him or hate him he brings excitement to the sport.

But come on now, Villopoto a crash test dummy? I don't even like RV but I disagree with that statement. There was a time before he rode a 450 when he rode a 250f pretty well too ya know. "Crash test dummies" don't win three straight outdoor titles.

I completely agree with everything you said about Stewie. Love him or hate him he brings excitement to the sport.

But come on now, Villopoto a crash test dummy? I don't even like RV but I disagree with that statement. There was a time before he rode a 450 when he rode a 250f pretty well too ya know. "Crash test dummies" don't win three straight outdoor titles.

+ 1?

Well ... maybe the term "crash dummy" was a bit extreme. There's no doubt whatsoever that he is great. Him winning a title last season was not a surprise at all. But... he has most certainly had his share of crashes and injuries, some seemingly serious (femur).

I'm glad he's on top now.

I rather watch 10 James Stewart's than 10 Ryan Dungey 's ! At least something happens !