Sign in to follow this  

Best under the jersey Roost guard...

I recently got a Leatt neck protector....now my roost guard fits all funky and I have to wear it on the outside of my jersey and I hate it...it's damn ugly too!

I'm looking for a good roost guard/chest protector that will fit WITH my Leatt neck brace AND UNDER my jersey. It would also be cool if the chest protector had shoulder protection as well...but I maybe asking too much...anyone?

DP

I wear the scott roost protector. Fits my leatt fine and allows me to wear jersey over it.

i've been looking into getting a sixsixone rogue underroost protector to go with my leatt. I wasn't really sure which underroost guard wouldwork, but twitch (yay twitter) told me to try one, his fits (m/l) with his leatt great.

You can make the Thor Sentinel fit under the jersey, the front plate. I think Dungey wore a Fox under jersey model but maybe one of his other sponsors provided it.

I bought a Leatt chest protector...it is very adjustable and parts can be removed so it can be worn in a number of ways including under my jersey...thanks for all comments:)

Hey Kilo - how do you like that Leatt chest protector? I am considering the Leatt myself (the fully sleaved version).