Sign in to follow this  

Good MX videos...

I have both On Any Sunday movies...and like the style of those but would like something more modern that only has motocross...

I cannot stand EXTREME or Metal Mulisha junk with crappy music that sounds like someone is screaming because their fingernails are being ripped out with pliers...

I gave up on surf videos because of this...bad music...no style...or short boarders doing the same "trick" over and over...and over again...boring!

And why is it that every time I watch a movie on TV....someone is either going to the bathroom or throwing up...it's not entertaining....it's just stupid.

I'd really like to watch something well put together...motocross files are informative...but some of the redundant music sounds get a little annoying after awhile...looking for something modern...not "extreme" dumb or lame....

DP

I haven't seen Moto 1 or Moto 2 yet but my son and I watched Moto 3 Saturday night and it was really well done. Had a good mix of riding styles and riders and the quality was outstanding, I highly recommend it.

Dust to Glory

If you can find either of the 'Time to Ride' flicks...I still like those.

24hrs of Starvation Ridge

man, if they joined the TV series episodes of the Moto: inside the outdoors from Fuel, it would be awesome.... great series

man, if they joined the TV series episodes of the Moto: inside the outdoors from Fuel, it would be awesome.... great series

I have to agree with this. Best show on TV

I also like the moto tv series...they have great coverage on the races and interviews...wish they would put that together in movie format!

My often picks that as the first thing to watch off the DVR if one is available (which is super awesome in its own right)

"moto" series are really nice!! along with Kickstart. You can get them from itunes for a fraction of wht the dvd costs. I have them on my ipod and use the AV cable to watch them on TV.

pittss1c man, if they joined the TV series episodes of the Moto: inside the outdoors from Fuel, it would be awesome.... great series

I think they do now, The new TGO movies, At least Man The Machine is. It was all the episodes from seaon eddited into one move. Very good espeicaly if you never saw the episodes. MotoXCinema had a deal a while back and had All the TGO movies real cheap wish I would have bought them all. I also have moto 1,2, and 3 and they are my favorites. Have all the On The Pipe movies, I like the older ones more cause they had a good mix of moto and freestyle now the newest one is almost strictly freestlye. Definately not what the op is looking for.

If you have Netflix they have olderm moto movies to, nothing great but some are worth watching, I think they have Stone Spray Sandwitch, pretty good but I don't remeber what the music is like.