Sign in to follow this  

Which Dirt bike Magazine?

Ok so right now I have dirtrider magazine subscriptions but I am thinking about switching to a new one an see if thier are any better motocross magazines out there? The magazine's that I am looking at are transworld mx and motocross action magazine. Any suggestions would be greatly apperciated.

Thanks for all replies:ride:

I personally think that Motocross Action is better than Transworld. I'm not big into track racing, so I'm a big fan of Dirt Bike Magazine. I always felt the content in Transworld was lacking and I could never make it through the whole magazine.

I get Transworld only because I ordered enough crap from Motosport they sent me a free subscription. It sucks. Nothing but adds. I subscribe to Dirtrider and Dirtbike.

So what is the difference between racer x and motocross action magazine??? I really just want a magazine that has information about the new bikes and products.

I agree about transworld sucking. I think on average (when I had my sucsciption) the first article was after 42-47 pages of ads!!!

So what is the difference between racer x and motocross action magazine??? I really just want a magazine that has information about the new bikes and products.

Then I would say Motorcross Action or Dirt Bike. Racer X has more race and rider articles.

Edited by Rich_Bing

I like Racer X the best. Mostly because they seem to cover the racing aspect of the sport the best. I really wish some of the other mag's would do articles on something besides the current year model and test of the pro's bikes. Maybe a few more tech and how to articles would be nice also.

I enjoy dirtbike because the information is really good and most pertains to my riding but I am also subscribed to transworld because I got 3 years for like 21 bucks through a promo and a free pair of nice riding socks. Yes they are cheaper because of all the revenue they receive from ads but hey I like most of the ads. They also have good bike/product reviews and pretty good articles and posters of course...

Transworld is for the 16 and under crowd.

IMO the best mags are MXA for MX and Dirt Bike for offroad.

MXA is the best mag out there for product and bike reviews. The only one that doesn't have it's head up the manufactures a**'s and actually tells it like it is.