04 crf250r to 05 crf450r

So im looking to sell my 250 and upgrade to the 450, ive outgrown my 250 now that im 6'3" 190 and growing, so more power would be nice. I went through valve hell with my 04 before i got kibblewhite stainless steel valves in, now the bikes bulletproof. Am i gonna go through the same thing with an 05 450 or are they less prone to the valve issues. Was the air box seal issue fixed or should i look out for it too?

heres my bike im selling

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/2725304274.html

Intake valves are to so you will need to swap those out for steel if you don't want to be messing with them all the time. If you are racing then you may want to spend some money on the head. I have a 05 myself and have had very few problems other than normal wear and tear. 02 was the year that had airbox issues. Would not hurt to go through the bike and fix all the minor neglected parts before you spend big bucks on it. Cheaper power can be had buy installing a piston kit and new head on it, vs spending money on a full exhaust. Jetting is pretty close but can always be tweaked a bit for your area.