Sign in to follow this  

A bad day at work is....

After prerunning the San Felipe sections a few weekends before the race and just being generally beat down afterwards we came up with this saying over a few beers and tacos - "A bad day at work is still better than good day of riding in San Felipe" Einstein.

Man that was a rough 1000 course this year.

Edited by XR/CRDave

Last spring in SF I learned that in the original language San Felipe means Sand Whoops!

After prerunning the San Felipe sections a few weekends before the race and just being generally beat down afterwards we came up with this saying over a few beers and tacos - "A bad day at work is still better than good day of riding in San Felipe" Einstein.

LOL! I always say if I grew up in San Felipe I would have NEVER ridden dirt bikes! Seriously!!!

You guys are killing me! Theres 250 miles of whooped race course and million more miles of roads and trails that arent in SF... Spend some time down there and you will find what a treasure SF really is.

• Like 2

This is impossible. I know for a fact that there are no bad days in San Felipe, or at least there didn't used to be. I'll be looking forward to riding my scooter down there in a couple months and riding the whoops (ok maybe two or three of them anyway).

photo6.jpg

• Like 1

True, we are mostly talking the race course - guessing some of those that participated in the 2012 250 might agree at this point.

looks like you got still sand on your brain....bad day riding SF waaaaaaaayyyyyyy better than ANY day at office...IMHO....just sayin'....