Sign in to follow this  

wireing up 06 rmz 450 lights

Hi. This is my first post. i tired searching everywhere cant find a good write up or information. I have a street titled bike. I already have the brake light, brake switch, and the handlebar switch. I would like to know how would i go about wiring everything to the bike. What i need left to buy is the turn signals. I also want to put a battery but so that i dont need to charge it everytime i park it in the garage. If theirs any question feel free to ask away. thanks in advance. This is my first time dealing with all electrical with a motocross

Hi. This is my first post. i tired searching everywhere cant find a good write up or information. I have a street titled bike. I already have the brake light, brake switch, and the handlebar switch. I would like to know how would i go about wiring everything to the bike. What i need left to buy is the turn signals. I also want to put a battery but so that i dont need to charge it everytime i park it in the garage. If theirs any question feel free to ask away. thanks in advance. This is my first time dealing with all electrical with a motocross

Before you go and spend a bunch of $$'s you will need to get some type of lighting coil. I am unaware of any good lighting coils for the 06 RMZ.. without that you are stuck running a total loss system.

With a total loss system I would advise going with LED light pods, a 10 watt draw. It will be nearly impossible to get any decent battery life with a halogen headlight.

The Old owner gave me two burnt stators i think i found a place that repair them. And i do have a led headlight we use here in the airport but i need a highbeam also.

Hi i have the same bike as you that is road legal, if you search under my name you will find i posted a lot of info on this subject. you also need a hpi ingintion black box which you can order direct from hpi in holland hope this helps.

Hi i have the same bike as you that is road legal, if you search under my name you will find i posted a lot of info on this subject. you also need a hpi ingintion black box which you can order direct from hpi in holland hope this helps.

i searched your name and all i found was for a yamaha. and three things for the suzuki but wasnt talking about lighting up rmz450