Sign in to follow this  

California Riding near Phelan

Good Morning

I have been riding from the staging area near the rr tracks just north of the intersection of 138 and I-15. I have been riding the road under I-15 doing the power line trail. I am told that there is a restaraunt or bar somewhere up there. Can someone give directions to it from the top of the hill with the big cross on it?

Thanks,

Mike

keep heading W. It's at the intersection of the 138 and Sheep Creek road. About 10m W of the 15. Approx.

Watch out for the "man" if you are green sticker or park behind the restaurant.

We inquired into this "man" you speak of and the gal there said we were OK (which I guess means nothing). It is a private parking lot no? I am not sure if the OHV area extends to that dirt lot though? The "man" would have to be one lame ass pos to cite someone for this and take business away from the restaurant.......

:prof:Mostly the "man" is cool, however there are times when you run across the "little man" syndrome with a bone to pick. I know the owner of the place is cool with it, even staging there (as long as you ask first) but no, the trail to the restaurant is not on legally traveled property. 95% of the time your good.:lol: