Sign in to follow this  

Looking to build my '11RMZ450 into a Supermoto

So, I'm looking to set my 2011 RMZ450 up as a Supermoto to do some roadracing on it for 2012. I know what rims I plan on getting. Also plan to do an oversize front rotor and new master cylinder so that I can just unbolt the entire front brake system when I want to switch it back to dirt. Any other real suggestions other than suspension and a fluid retaining bellypan of some sort? Also, what are people using for their fluid bellypan?

So, I'm looking to set my 2011 RMZ450 up as a Supermoto to do some roadracing on it for 2012. I know what rims I plan on getting. Also plan to do an oversize front rotor and new master cylinder so that I can just unbolt the entire front brake system when I want to switch it back to dirt. Any other real suggestions other than suspension and a fluid retaining bellypan of some sort? Also, what are people using for their fluid bellypan?

fluid belly pan? this isn't a sportbike. catch cans are about all you can really be concerned with. i've never heard anything about SM racing requiring an enclosed bottom end.

c6096e435bb37f4d100d76bmj1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us