Sign in to follow this  

crank seals size wr 250 1994

Hi folks, i´m trying to buy new seals for my bike, but in argentina nobody sells oem, so i need the size to buy on a seals store,

I have this sizes that a friend of my give to me, but he is not really sure, if someone have seals out side of the bike may be can help me.

For me probably are first one and third one the correct seals but really don´t know.

This are number parts

93102-22363-00 left side (stator)

93103-40091-00 right side (gear box)

1) 40mm x 55mm x 10mm

2) 22mm x 40mm x 7mm

3) 30mm x 55mm x 10mm

Thanks very much for your help

Eduardo

The only seal I have available right now is the left-crank seal #93102-22363. Your buddies specs are right on for that part #, specs you listed as #2 above.

These guys should ship international: http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/1994-yamaha-wr250zf/o/m8106#sch139757 ,the part numbers are different than Yamaha #s, but just look the parts expansion and see what numbers they use. Also, I'm not positive, but I think the '94 YZ250 will have the same seals on the motor; we have the same left crank seal for sure... check out YZ parts if you can't find them for the WR.

Also, try the brand "All Balls", I've found various seals through them too, and much cheaper than OEM.

Good luck.

The only seal I have available right now is the left-crank seal #93102-22363. Your buddies specs are right on for that part #, specs you listed as #2 above.

These guys should ship international: http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/1994-yamaha-wr250zf/o/m8106#sch139757 ,the part numbers are different than Yamaha #s, but just look the parts expansion and see what numbers they use. Also, I'm not positive, but I think the '94 YZ250 will have the same seals on the motor; we have the same left crank seal for sure... check out YZ parts if you can't find them for the WR.

Also, try the brand "All Balls", I've found various seals through them too, and much cheaper than OEM.

Good luck.

Ok men thanks so you have the left one and size is 22mm x 40mm x 7mm (93102-22363-00 )?

Great, now i have to find right one size and i can change both.

Bike bandit, mr cycle and other online stores are great, they have everything but shipping to argentina sometimes costs 50 bucks so is more expensive than find the size and buy by this size in a bearing/seals store here in argentina.

Thanks very much you save me by 50% :lol:

I think the Right side crank seal is the only "complex" seal as it has steps around the inside face, and you need to be sure to line up a gap in those steps with the oiler hole in there. The oiler hole (name?) sits at about the 2 o'clock position in there.