Sign in to follow this  

2012 KTM150SX good?

I have looked all over the intrernet i am planning on getting a 150 pretty soon and i just wanted to know anyone thoughts on the bike. There isnt really any real reviews online just tells you the engine size and that it has linkage now. I want to know opinions from someone who owns or has ridden one enough to say if you liked it or not. Thanks, Jordan

I heard it feels close to a 125 with a 144 big bore on it. Well thats pretty much what it is. But heard the motor on it is awesome and you still got that super super light weight feel:thumbsup:

There are MANY reviews of the new 150SX, if you do a google search, you will find them. MXA (motocross action magazine) has spent a great deal of time with all three of the new 2012 models, the 125/150/250 and besides the fact the 125 they feel is under powered compared to the previous generation, they STILL feel the 150 is an amazing machine and has everything the 125 is missing.

I have a 150 that I haven't ridden yet, so once I have, I'll be probably posting a big stink about it.

Just a reminder though, the 2012 is very hard to get. So if your gonna buy one, put in your order soon! :lol: