KTM inner chamber

200cc's will give you about the right amount to get a little overflow as you install the comp valve. Like mog said 16 psi works pretty good if all else is setup right internally. Watch the little spring loaded brass pop off valve on the side of the cart. too as they are prone to leak as the spring fatigues and oring flattens out.

doc

200cc's will give you about the right amount to get a little overflow as you install the comp valve. Like mog said 16 psi works pretty good if all else is setup right internally. Watch the little spring loaded brass pop off valve on the side of the cart. too as they are prone to leak as the spring fatigues and oring flattens out.

doc

Can you buy those little springs and o-rings seperate and are they hard to replace?

Can you buy those little springs and o-rings seperate and are they hard to replace?

Yes, Dave at Smart Performance sells them. I found some orings locally here at a Hydraulic shop which are the same dia. as OEM but a little thicker and work real well by themselves with the stk spring but in some case a stiffer/longer spring is still needed.

Yes, they can be hard to replace untill you have done a few. I made a special tool out of some tweezers and after a few yrs now got it dialed to just a few seconds to pop 'em in. Just make sure to be carefull that you don;t loose the little brass piece cuz they aren't availiable that I know of....

doc

Yes, Dave at Smart Performance sells them. I found some orings locally here at a Hydraulic shop which are the same dia. as OEM but a little thicker and work real well by themselves with the stk spring but in some case a stiffer/longer spring is still needed.

Yes, they can be hard to replace untill you have done a few. I made a special tool out of some tweezers and after a few yrs now got it dialed to just a few seconds to pop 'em in. Just make sure to be carefull that you don;t loose the little brass piece cuz they aren't availiable that I know of....

doc

?