Wow dude, a drz400 with 6th gear!

I hope someone never buys this, the owner doesn't know anything...http://worcester.craigslist.org/mcy/2703667898.html.

For historical and comical purposes..." this is a 2001 suzuki DRZ-400 with lots of work and money put into it. there is $2000 in the motor alone. i am at college and don't have time to ride anymore, and i need the money. i am losing money on this, but my loss is your gain! about the bike: it has black plastics with Leo Vice and monster graphics. it has many upgraded parts like lightened flywheel, D.I.D. gold series racing chain, sunstar sprockets front and rear, stage 1 hot cams, wiesco high compression piston, jetted carbs, and many other things. there is a headlight and tail light and would be very easy to register and put on the road, i just haunt had time to get the title and register it. it runs very smoothly and is the fastest dirt bike you will find on here. it will do about 90MPH in 5th gear with all of 6th to go! please email me or text me any time if you want more pictures or information. my number is 9 78 eight seven 7 two 3 4 nine. the bike looks much better than the pictures because i painted where it needed it and washed it. it looks much better if you see it now! thank you for looking"

24136195.jpg

33419210.jpg

62390130.jpg

23143301.jpg

Edited by iitreatedii

Somebody’s little brother is helping big brother at collage sell his rad and awesome bike?

I get a seller up selling the bike on non tangible things like it’s awesome fastness..? But tangible things like a 6th gear no buyer is going to be able to find???

That seems like a deal breaker of huge proportions that makes no sense to add to an ad… Unless the ad maker is not the bike owner.

Hi there guys I just bought this awesome bike from a dude on Craigs list and was wondering if ya'll can help me out? He says it has a 6th gear but i can"t seem to get it up to 90 in 5th to find it. What am I doing wrong????? Maybe it is cause the PO took off some of the jetted carbs and only left one there??:banghead:

please help Desperate.?

You all are going to feel pretty silly when you find out that some guys 10 year old Son is the man of the house now that his dad died,, and He told his mom, HE would take care of this, "I can sell dads bike so we can make the car payment".......... Just saying.......

You don't know what you don't know....................