cr250 sounds

I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary either other than that ****ing noise that evidently someone thinks is music (I HATE when people put music on videos. I want to hear the sound of the motors. If I want to listen to music, I will!!!)

If you want a good, crisp sounding two stroke, bump up the compression. When you do that make sure the squish band is right and be prepared to buy race gas.

• Like 1

how do you make your honda cr250 have that popping sound when you rev it? like high pitch
at 1:56 thanks

1) i didnt hear anything out of the ordinary either at 1:56. sounds like a standard 2 stroke under a load when not on the pipe.

2) nice choice in music. im not a fan of music in 2 stroke videos but only because they play some heavy metal garbage, cause its "motocross music"?

3) maybe get us another video?

It'll be jetting, I can't really hear it either, but I think I know what you're talking about. I just did the PWK swap on my '98, and the stock PJ was acting up and I had no popping. I put on the pwk and my jetting is way cleaner, and I have popping now. Which is good.

Damn, those Yz's in that first video are dialed-in, I don't think I can tractor my bikes quite that well.

The whirring sound I mentioned is the sound the '02+ power valve makes, it kind of clatters at idle and makes that whirring noise above idle. Here is a video that illustrates that electric whirring sound

Unrealated, but this is the same guy...