Sign in to follow this  

Belfair/Tahuya

Does anyone know what Belfair/Tahuya is gonna look like this weekend? Or what it looks lie currently I might be going there this weekend and am interested on the conditions. Thanks

puddles? you mean small lakes.....then again it hasnt really rained a ton the last couple of days, and its supposed to be pretty nice through the weekend. Throw down and please give a report!

Tom

Tahuya is Tahuya...it's got puddles...some of them pretty deep :lol:

You can count on it. I rode there the weekend before last, deep puddles and plenty cold.

Tahuya is Tahuya...it's got puddles...some of them pretty deep :)

haha, so true, i would expect to be cold and wet haha, unless you have some fancy trail gear.:lol:

Its still a really good place when wet and nasty......higmarker led a super ride last saturday in a steady rain and everyone had a great ride. this weekend it is supposed to be clear and dry ( weather ). by the way....ask questions specific to northwest riding in the "northwest regional forum" .

Joe

my son went out there yesterday the 29th, ran the overland and mission creek trails. he said the puddles were very deep. but no rain expected for next week or so, will be good!

my son went out there yesterday the 29th, ran the overland and mission creek trails. he said the puddles were very deep. but no rain expected for next week or so, will be good!

you gotta get him off the highway if he wants to avoid the big puddles.