Sign in to follow this  

Bucket List - what's on yours?

I've been riding since I was about 10 years old (if I can remember that far back). Nearly as long as I can remember Baja has always been "The Ride". Sure when I was younger, racing Baja was something that I wanted to do. Now that I'm not so "younger" any more, I just want to ride the Baja. So, a Baja off-road trail ride on my CFR450X is on my Bucket List

What's on your bucket list and have you been able to check anything off?

And while I'm here, has anyone had the pleasure of riding this adventure? http://www.bajaboundmoto.com/yourRide/index.html

I'm 28 so I'd like to race at least one time. And I'd like to ride the dunes once. And there are a whole lot more non dirt bike related.

What's on your bucket list and have you been able to check anything off?

Another motorcycle related "bucket list" item... cross country, coast to coast (USA) on the back roads and as much off-road as possible. Start at the Atlantic an like Forest Gump, just keep going until I get to the Pacific. Then just stop and turn around to go home :lol:

Another motorcycle related "bucket list" item... cross country, coast to coast (USA) on the back roads and as much off-road as possible. Start at the Atlantic an like Forest Gump, just keep going until I get to the Pacific. Then just stop and turn around to go home :lol:

sounds like fun! i'll put that on my list!

everyones list should atleast include:

1. ride a CR500 or KX500

2. sand dunes

I do plan on taking off in my Motorhome one day hitting virtually all the states and riding it all. i would bring a singletrack, dualsport, and adventure bike along but mostly want to singletrack/offroad. of course, i will be hitting thumpertalk regional forums before moving to the next area asking for advice on where to stop, and expecting YOU guys to lead killer rides....OK?? see you all in a few years.

Je

1. ride a CR500 or KX500

2. sand dunes

I've ridden a CR500 (and a YZ490!) Oh, how the years quickly pass!

1. ride a CR500 or KX500

2. sand dunes

Combine those into one...that's on my list

Great thread...baja and rving to riding spots is on the top of my list.

As for the nearer more realistic future I've got a bunch..

Frame up resto and street plate for my yz, bb and suspension for the drz, buy and build a 2t cafe racer, buy and build a sportster into a bobber and actually keep it this time.

I have decided that I will not die without having raced a hare scramble...I'll be over 40 when it happens but its the only thing (realistic) left on the bucket list.

Well im 17, So i have a LONG ASS BUCKET LIST, haha, but my number one is to know how to work on any dirt related motorcycle, and to know all there is to know about them and basically make it my life, so we'll see how that goes.:lol:

1. Sturgis Rally

2. Daytona Speed Week/ Daytona Supercross

3. Ride the North Shore on Oahu (Kahuku motocross park)

4. European GP race

I didn't even know that one could ride off-road in Hawaii (not sure why I didn't know it), but then saw a picture of RC and Jeff Emig riding in Hawaii and bam! How awesome would that be? Add 1 to my list!