Sign in to follow this  

beta boano

Is that a 350?!

Que Dinero?!

Prezzo RR 2012 Boano Enduro Factory € 10.990,00 franco Boano Moto.

Prezzo RR 2012 Standard listino € 8.720,00

Looks like all 4 RR sizes are available.

Other than the Leo Vince pipe and the added bling, what is the difference between this and a "normal" showroom floor Beta?

suspension.

BETA BOANO ENDURO FACTORY 2012

For the 2012 season we decided to put our experience to all riders who seek or have sought a motorcycle "Factory" true. A bike that can now offer 100% of its potential, which climb on and find everything in place, ready to win or just to give the best riding experience. 30 bikes will be assembled directly from our Factory Team treated as racing bikes participating in the World Championship. Each bike will be assembled and prepared according to the needs of its future pilot with the possibility of a total customization of up to 100%. For these bikes has been testedand selected the best material and were built dedicated special. The more than € 5,000.00 euros Race Parts mounted make them true 30 "Factory" ready for the challenges that only the toughest Enduro can offer. In support of these bikes was created Riders Parts Support Card, which will allow you to receive the discount of 20% on parts on our website and gain access to special offers that we will do throughout the year in collaboration with our sponsors .... READY TO FIGHT!

Price RR 2012 Boano Enduro Factory € 10.990,00 franco Boano Moto.

Price RR 2012 Standard listino € 8.720,00

BIKE ORDER FORM

NAME SURNAME

ADDRESS

CITY

TYPE DOCUMENT NUMBER

VAT NUMBER

CAPACITY BIKE REQUIRED

RIDER WEIGHT LIVELLO E UTILIZZO :

RIDER HIGH

GRAFIC BIKE COLOUR

HAND GRIP COLOUR

HAND GUARD COLOUR

The order will be accepted when we receive a deposit of € 3.500,00

RIDERS PARTS SUPPORT 2012 CARD

L’adesione al RIDERS PARTS SUPPORT 2012 vi permetterà di usufruire per tutta la stagione di uno sconto pari al 20% sui ricambi presenti sulla nostra pagina web www.beta.boano.com e poter usufruire di pacchetti speciali che verranno messi a disposizione durante l’anno. (gomme, olio, abbigliamento, ecc.)

Description YES NO PRICE TAX ESCLUDED

Riders Parts Support 2012 Card € 85,00

BOANO MOTO S.R.L.

Via Cesare Battisti 73 – 12023 Caraglio (CN) – Italy – Ph. +390171619061 Fax +390171610700

info@boano.com www.beta.boano.com

OPTIONAL REQUEST

Description Retail price with out tax YES NO TOTAL

High foam seat 3 cm € 50,00

Handlebar support 3 cm € 39,00

Handlebar support from 1 to 2,5 cm € 14,00

Silicon radiator hose kit red € 110,00

Red ergal screw kit for engine € 50,00

Red ergal screw for frame/plastic € 55,00

Chain guide full machined € 57,50

Rear brake disc full € 100,00

Brake easy pins € 14,00

Cover kit for brake and clutch pomp € 39,50

Brake and clutch anti-breaking € 74,25

Fuel mixture screw € 21,00

BOANO MOTO S.R.L. CUSTOMER

BOANO MOTO S.R.L.

Via Cesare Battisti 73 – 12023 Caraglio (CN) – Italy – Ph. +390171619061 Fax +390171610700

That is very cool.

The TTX shock is the "answer" . I have one on my bike and it is magic.

Too bad I can't get a street legal RR in Cali., I had to make my own.

Bike sure is pretty though.

I think that's super cool. If anyone want's they can get a full blown WEC setup bike. Wonder how they got the number of 30? .just a guestimate of having a few out there who are willing to pay for it?:) I'm not that into green but this is an italian bike after all and I still appreciate it as a beautiful specialized enduro race bike.:banghead::lol:

In the past, some bikes were available in Europe, with better susps , Leo Vince Ti and carbone parts, under the name of "factory", looks like the same with Team Costa Ligure colors...If i remember well, a US rider was under this color this year at EWC.

Cody Webb ...I think.

Love the end with the KTM. Beat the crap out of the bike for 10 minutes then gently lay it down. I know it's more rider then bike but that KTM look smooth and fast.

BETA BOANO ENDURO FACTORY 2012

For the 2012 season we decided to put our experience to all riders who seek or have sought a motorcycle "Factory" true. A bike that can now offer 100% of its potential, which climb on and find everything in place, ready to win or just to give the best riding experience. 30 bikes will be assembled directly from our Factory Team treated as racing bikes participating in the World Championship. Each bike will be assembled and prepared according to the needs of its future pilot with the possibility of a total customization of up to 100%. For these bikes has been testedand selected the best material and were built dedicated special. The more than € 5,000.00 euros Race Parts mounted make them true 30 "Factory" ready for the challenges that only the toughest Enduro can offer. In support of these bikes was created Riders Parts Support Card, which will allow you to receive the discount of 20% on parts on our website and gain access to special offers that we will do throughout the year in collaboration with our sponsors .... READY TO FIGHT!

Price RR 2012 Boano Enduro Factory € 10.990,00 franco Boano Moto.

Price RR 2012 Standard listino € 8.720,00

BIKE ORDER FORM

NAME SURNAME

ADDRESS

CITY

TYPE DOCUMENT NUMBER

VAT NUMBER

CAPACITY BIKE REQUIRED

RIDER WEIGHT LIVELLO E UTILIZZO :

RIDER HIGH

GRAFIC BIKE COLOUR

HAND GRIP COLOUR

HAND GUARD COLOUR

The order will be accepted when we receive a deposit of € 3.500,00

RIDERS PARTS SUPPORT 2012 CARD

L’adesione al RIDERS PARTS SUPPORT 2012 vi permetterà di usufruire per tutta la stagione di uno sconto pari al 20% sui ricambi presenti sulla nostra pagina web www.beta.boano.com e poter usufruire di pacchetti speciali che verranno messi a disposizione durante l’anno. (gomme, olio, abbigliamento, ecc.)

Description YES NO PRICE TAX ESCLUDED

Riders Parts Support 2012 Card € 85,00

BOANO MOTO S.R.L.

OPTIONAL REQUEST

Description Retail price with out tax YES NO TOTAL

High foam seat 3 cm € 50,00

Handlebar support 3 cm € 39,00

Handlebar support from 1 to 2,5 cm € 14,00

Silicon radiator hose kit red € 110,00

Red ergal screw kit for engine € 50,00

Red ergal screw for frame/plastic € 55,00

Chain guide full machined € 57,50

Rear brake disc full € 100,00

Brake easy pins € 14,00

Cover kit for brake and clutch pomp € 39,50

Brake and clutch anti-breaking € 74,25

Fuel mixture screw € 21,00

BOANO MOTO S.R.L. CUSTOMER

BOANO MOTO S.R.L.

This still looks like the best bike available..I don't think this is offered anymore but it's awesome. I'm not for the color scheme so much but the bike is the best of everything to me.