Sign on date, am I a Fossil?

Got to thinking about all the riders I've met on TT, the experiences I've had (most notible ones - Racing MX in Guam, holding the first SE TT ride at DP) and then thought dam, I think I'm probably the longest active member here?

What is your TT sign on date?

Me 10/29/03 (8 yrs of this -priceless!!!)?

Don:thumbsup:

• Like 1

09-19-2004

My screen name was SOULMAN. I couldn't remember my password so I re-registered.

Back then I had a DRZ, and a CR250. Well I had the DRZ for a few months, and then sold it because I was getting married. The CR I put one ride on it, and sold it.

Got to thinking about all the riders I've met on TT, the experiences I've had (most notible ones - Racing MX in Guam, holding the first SE TT ride at DP) and then thought dam, I think I'm probably the longest active member here?

What is your TT sign on date?

Me 10/29/03 (8 yrs of this -priceless!!!):cheers:

HOT DAMN!! I beat the mighty DonO by 2 yrs. exactly!:banghead: Or as I would rather say, I lapped ya' twice! ? and I am 9 years older...........:foul: maybe that's not a good thing!?:cripple: Old man takes pleasure wherever he finds it, but I didn't realize how long I had been on here......or how damn old I am getting.?:banghead:

Oh, and to answer your question - yeah, you're probably a fossil!!!

Edited by grayfox
New comments!
  • Like 1

HOT DAMN!! I beat the mighty DonO by 2 yrs. exactly!:banghead: Or as I would rather say, I lapped ya' twice! :foul: and I am 9 years older...........:ride: maybe that's not a good thing!?:cripple: Old man takes pleasure wherever he finds it, but I didn't realize how long I had been on here......or how damn old I am getting.?:banghead:

Oh, and to answer your question - yeah, you're probably a fossil!!!

Read them and weep, I finally win something :cheers::banana:? that sucks.

I was number 50 to sign up, wow that was a while back.

GrayFox,

Man you got me by a bit, but props to you at 62, dam I hope to make it to that day and still be up on 2 wheels.

William,

Man just cause you were like # 50 don't mean you get to brag:smirk:.

Bet you never got to hold the official TT banner!!!! (I got Brian B. to ship it to me for the first SE TT ride at DP, so take that!!)

And play nice or else we'll find out where you are in SC and come make a mess of your town (call and ask the Cedartown folks how they are recouping from the FL riders visit:lol:?)

To all you other clowns, at least I don't LOOK my age!!!!!?? (don't act it either)

Now heres something more interesting.

HOW DID YOU FIND TT ON THE I-NET???

I rememeber I was searching for info on the '03 Honda CRF450R (which I evenrtually bought) and somehow that led me to TT for info (probably someone on TT wrote some info up on the bike and there was a link).

DavB,

holly molly, look what rolled in off the plains..........just like a dam tumbleweed.

Some day I need a road trip out to TX and ride 3 palms, cycle ranch and see what's up with TX.