Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Suite for Supercross?

My girlfriend had the genius idea to find rent a suite for the Houston or Dallas SX. We know people own them, and where she works, she thinks she knows a few people that own a box in one of the two stadiums.

Has anyone ever done this? From all the SX events I've been to, I don't remember seeing suites being used. We were wondering how it all works.

Friends did it at Minneapolis SX. The suite owner gave them the ok, they just needed a ticket to get into the event.

My girlfriend had the genius idea to find rent a suite for the Houston or Dallas SX. We know people own them, and where she works, she thinks she knows a few people that own a box in one of the two stadiums.

Has anyone ever done this? From all the SX events I've been to, I don't remember seeing suites being used. We were wondering how it all works.

My son and I bought Club Seats at the Monster Energy SX in Vegas and man was it nice! Perfect view of the track, free food and drinks, hightops along a glass wall overlooking the track and seating just outside the enclosed area to watch the race. At $250 a person it was pricey but considering we flew all the way from Florida to attend I felt it was worth it.

We have done it for about 4 years at the Houston SX...its the only way to go. I have a friend that rented it, so Im not sure the details, they went up quite a bit last year so we didnt do it. I know he had to get on a waiting list and now I think they require you have them cater it which is outrageous. Upside is, plenty of room, your own bathroom, and if you do cater it, the food is right there. I think the suite held 16 people. I will see if he still has the info.

Did for the Seattle round this year. Will be doing it again for next season, it was awesome. Nice big comfy chairs, your own attendant, your own closed caption tv with running order and lap times and your own bathroom! Can't beat it.

For the stadium in Seattle you have to call the box office and tell them you want to rent a suite, then they give you a different number. You call that guy and set it up, at that time you get the pricing for the suite and the catering info. You don't have to get catering in Seattle but you do have to pay for suite right when you make the reservation. If you do want catering it is done by a different company, they send you a menu by e-mail and then you set it up directly with them. It's expensive so we don't do it.