Sign in to follow this  

My first spin class

I finally broke down and got a gym membership since it is cold out here and I can't get motivated working out in my house. I've been going there for a couple of weeks and was noticing the guys coming out of the 45 minute cycling class drenched with sweat. So I decided to give it a go last night.

Let me tell you it was pretty intense. I pushed myself much harder when being motivated by an instructor and fellow classmates around. It was a great cardio workout and my legs were spent. I think I am going to start incorporating at least 1 of these classes a week into my workout plan. It should definatelly help with the endurance in those tough 2-3 hour cross country races.

I have been doing it for 1.5 years now 3 times a week. We do incorporate running, stairs, and some pushups twice a week. On the fourth day it is more of a bootcamp no biking just insanity type stuff plus running or stairs. I also like have someone there to push you more.

I get up before 5 am every Friday morning to go get tortured in a room full of beautiful sweaty ladies!

My favorite workout of the week.

I get up before 5 am every Friday morning to go get tortured in a room full of beautiful sweaty ladies!

Same here, 5:15 class

Spin classes are great for getting that cardio level upped!

Plus they are a fun atmosphere depending on your instructor.

The am pro Yamaha team and I do spin classes at our gym at least one time per week.

Have fun and keep us posted on your progress!

Have a great weekend,

Jason

Yeah, I forgot to mention that the scenery wasn't bad either. But there was still a few other guys in there so I wasn't the only dude.

Started Spinning after ACL replacement for rehab. 5 years ago. It is great cardio. Got certified now I teach classes 3 days a week. It is a blast.

Don