Sign in to follow this  

Seafoam question ?

Ive been reading alot about seafoam on this forum, and most highly recommend it.

Where do you put the seafoam in ? is it both the fuel tank and the engine oil?

my bike has the engine oil and clutch all together, so its just one thing, should i also put a bit of seafoam in there (engine oil) or just the gas tank?

thanks.

you can do it either way, or you can suck it in through a vacuum line.

i did it to my truck, sucked it into the engine through the brake booster vacuum hose. to be honest i didn't notice any change.

I just add it to my gas can to help stabilize the fuel. I like to believe it works. I haven't gummed up a pilot jet since using it

I just add it to my gas can to help stabilize the fuel. I like to believe it works. I haven't gummed up a pilot jet since using it

Ditto. I use Seafoam in my fuel periodically to clean the system, and to stabilize for the winter. I would not add anything to my oil.

Ive been reading alot about seafoam on this forum, and most highly recommend it.

Where do you put the seafoam in ? is it both the fuel tank and the engine oil?

my bike has the engine oil and clutch all together, so its just one thing, should i also put a bit of seafoam in there (engine oil) or just the gas tank?

thanks.

I was rebuilding my carb every month due to gum. Tried Seaform last year and have now gone over a year with no problems. I swear by it. I use it my gas only.