Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Dirt Bag Nabbed.....

WE ought to cut off a hand, or maybe just a thumb if it is a first time offender.

Most excellent! I hope they throw the book at that thieving scumbag.

finishhim.jpg

I wonder if that is the person who broke into a friend of ours vehicle by smashing out their window at Lyda Camp.

I hope they spend a long time in prison. Thieves should suffer.

Had an MSR jacket stolen at rogers (very unique, not off the shelf) I saw a dirt bag on a quad with the jacket on at clowns... Looked way out of place but I was uncomfortable confronting a thief, away from camp, on a trail no cell service. Going to call tillamook sheriff and see if they have all/any of my stuff.

He'll probubly get like a year in county and some treatment. I am sure he will pull the old im a drug addict move and get off easy. They need to put his butt in a room with all the people he stole from!:lol:

Honestly I hate how our Oregon judicial system works.

he will be out just in time to break into all of our vehicles again next summer. In the mean time he will get 3hots and a cot, probably live like some big shot in the county slam and if he does go to prison the only crime I Se that happening on is identity theft. He will do 24-36months accept he will have the option for boot camp after 6 months and if he finishes that he will still be out in a year.

Even if he gets a full 36 months he still gets minimum security and probubly ends up at south fork forrest camp:banghead: now the dirt bag get to do recon for his next crime spree.:)

He kinda looks like Kelly :)

-red

Crap, I thought the same thing, farkers!!!

- See ya Saturday, bring your good gear :lol:

Talked to Deputy Myers from Tillamook Co. today. He was very interested in ANYONE who had a vehicle burgled at any staging area(tillamook Co.). When I get back into town I am going to forward my Portland police report that I was able to have a inventory of all mine and my Wife's gear that was stolen. His email is lmyers@co.tillamook.or.us, and phone # 503.815.3311. He wanted to know where I found out about the arrest, and when i told him thumpertalk and the omra site, he seemed very pleased that the info was out there. I know I will never see the 12-1500. dollars worth of stuff that was stolen, but one has to try.