Sign in to follow this  

2010 yzf style number plate and front fender how to

just buy one pre-drilled from cycra. they sell the f fenders pre drilled to fit the 2-stroke.

so i widened the BACK holes...and redrilled the front holes centered of course

it is important THAT YOU KEEP THE BACK HOLES WITH THE ORIGINAL BACK HOLES or else it wont clear the frame when turning

The 10 plate just damn near fits with no mods. Seriously, you coudl probably make it fit using a nail file. An exacto knife was overkill.

that was a drill bit and mine wasnt even close to fitting

by the way it was a 2010 450/250f fender wut am i missing here? the holes were 1/4 inch off man

Don't put one on!:banghead: You have a 2 stroke!! Be proud of it!!:) I have a 2010 yz 250 and I would never put a yzf fender on it, I think they look gay anyway!! just my opinion...:lol:

• Like 1

that was a drill bit and mine wasnt even close to fitting

by the way it was a 2010 450/250f fender wut am i missing here? the holes were 1/4 inch off man

You are missing that he was talking about the front number plate.

The '06 and up front number plate will need to be modified somewhat to fit your '05. This sticky should also work for a 2010 F number plate;

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913158

...I have a 2010 yz 250 and I would never put a yzf fender on it, I think they look gay anyway!! just my opinion...
Personally, I'm with rhinorm here. The '06-'09 front number plate and front fender have a classy, timeless look.

The 2010 F fender? Not so much, IMHO.

I went with a 4 stroke style made for the 2 stroke via Cycra. Fit, finish, color all are perfect. It also looks good with the stock plate! Serach my threads for pics...

Sorry to bump an old thread but I didn't want to clutter the forum up with a new one.

Will the new YZF fenders fit with the stock 2006 YZ number plate? It sounds like it will but I want to be sure.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I didn't want to clutter the forum up with a new one.

Will the new YZF fenders fit with the stock 2006 YZ number plate? It sounds like it will but I want to be sure.

Who cares, the 4 stroke fenders look shitty anyways! You have a 2 stroke, be proud of it!! You should be ashamed to let any 4 joke I mean stroke part or even a part that resembles a 4 joke to touch your god given 2 stroke!!

Shame on you!:bonk:

I just put the Front fender on my 08 125. looks mint, personally, I think the new front fender goes more with the shrouds than the old one. oh well, just something different to look at.

My 2010 fender looks good with an 06 plate. No problem.

Remember, Cycra sells the 2010 fender drilled for the older pattern.

Thanks.

Who cares, the 4 stroke fenders look shitty anyways! You have a 2 stroke, be proud of it!! You should be ashamed to let any 4 joke I mean stroke part or even a part that resembles a 4 joke to touch your god given 2 stroke!!

Shame on you!:smirk:

I never thought I would find somebody who hates four strokes as much or more than I do. :bonk:

I still have all the other stock plastics, the exhaust note, simple carburetor, lack of a valvetrain, and expansion chamber to remind me that it's still a two stroke though. And is it really a four stroke part if it hasn't even touched a four stroke? And what if it's pre-drilled to fit a two stroke? Just something to think about. Besides how are we going to get more people to ride two strokes if they all look dated?

Because when the guy on the outdated 2 stroke is the only guy, out of all the 4 joke riders that are riding with him, that is hitting the 120'+ gap jump (that's me!) while everyone watches, who gives a f*** about the fender?

and I still stand by my word, I think the yzf fenders look as gay as Richard Simmons!

Just MO.....

But you know what the say about opinions, everyone licks ******** sometime or something...I dunno, I forget...