Sign in to follow this  

SouthCarolina TNT this sunday?

Where you riding the RM125 with the red gear on. I think maybe driving an orange and white 70's model chevy?

Where you riding the RM125 with the red gear on. I think maybe driving an orange and white 70's model chevy?

yep that was me my name is Zach stop by say whats up next time you see me out.

Yeah I parked right across from you in a white chevy and was riding a Kawi 250f #812. Do you ride out there alot? This weekend was only my third trip out there since moving back home.

yeah I'm from Rock Hill so it's close for me I usually try to go down every few weeks and ride. Normally I will be on my RM250 # 36 let me know when you are going again to TNT or anywhere in the area and maybe we can meet up and ride.

I'm going to try to atleast ride there once a week. This weekend Windy Hill is having practice on Saturday but I'm not sure if I'll go there or TNT. Either way I'll be at TNT on Sunday.

I'm going to try to atleast ride there once a week. This weekend Windy Hill is having practice on Saturday but I'm not sure if I'll go there or TNT. Either way I'll be at TNT on Sunday.

cool looks like I will be back down there sunday too if I go i will look for you.