Sign in to follow this  

Have you seen these? pretty trick

30 bones plus shipping?:banghead: I'd have thought you would have found a way to adapt water faucet handles for $4 LOL :lol:

JK Gmoss! :):goofy: LMK if you find a deal on these, the stockers are a pain (literally, if you go all the way in & back out).

Heck, for what the Clean Speed ones cost, i thought these were a deal, especially what they do for funtionality. They aren't like a bling foot brake. lol

30 bones plus shipping?:banghead: I'd have thought you would have found a way to adapt water faucet handles for $4 LOL :lol:

JK Gmoss! :):goofy: LMK if you find a deal on these, the stockers are a pain (literally, if you go all the way in & back out).

I don't think there is a "deal". I believe they are the only place to get them, at least this type.

They are killer!!The fine folk's at BRP just hooked me up with a bunch of goodie's for my new race machine,these were among the killer box of tasty KTM treat's!!!You will love em G!!! And by the way...The folk's at BRP are some of the coolest folk's in the industry,super fast shipping and just down to earth rider's like the rest of us!!!Highly recommended and a great product line!!!