Sign in to follow this  

Anybody been playing mx vs atv alive?

I played yesterday and it seemed the whole game was messed up online. There was a guy riding without a bike :) Ive been getting my fix from it since i dont have a bike yet. Bought a couple of bikes on the game though :lol:

Switched back to Reflex after they made the announcement that they were not going to release the rest of supercross. Both of the games are still fun but I like Reflex better.

Switched back to Reflex after they made the announcement that they were not going to release the rest of supercross. Both of the games are still fun but I like Reflex better.

I agree reflex just has better tracks and the rider doesnt look so weird

I guess i better bust out the 360 and play some reflex again. the one thing i did enjoy about alive was the stewart compound

Mx Alive online play is messed up from time to time like u described .. I never played reflex but I do like alive .. So much better with the music and rider gesters turned off .. I like the 250f better than the 450 on there. I dont get to play a whole lot but if Anyone ever on and wants to battle , look me up.. PhilOnDs on PS3