Sign in to follow this  

California 2012 US Desert Racing Schedule Announced

2012 IS GOING TO BE BETTER THEN EVER!!!

usdr.png

The US Desert Racing Series has announced the 2012 Racing Schedule and there are LOTS of new and exciting things in store for the series. Along with new dates there are also NEW locations!!!

"The US Desert Racing Series will be venturing into new territory for 2012.." says USDR Event Coordinator Erek Kudla "and it is very exciting! We have 3 Rounds in the traditional location in Red Mountain while the other 3 Rounds are on private property and the Hungry Valley SVRA which gives us a lot more freedom and opportunities to exploit our format to its fullest! Add to that the addition of the SUMMER SPECTACULAR which will include lots of 'Water' activities in the summer heat and I think we've got something to really be excited about!"

RND 1 - February 4th-5th - GORMAN, CA

RND 2 - March 10th-11th - ANZA, CA

RND 3 - May 26th-27th - RED MOUNTAIN, CA

RND 4 - July 7th-8th - SUMMER SPECTACULAR

RND 5 - September 22nd-23rd - RED MOUNTAIN, CA

RND 6 - November 10th-11th - RED MOUNTAIN, CA

For the first time ever USDR is offering an amazing deal by allowing riders to sign up for the ENTIRE series today! This will offer you a savings of $90!!!

Go To www.moto-tally.com/usdr and click Online Registration to sign up for the Series THEN go to Online Pre-Entry to sign up for the whole season! Offer Good until 12/31/11.

Go to www.usdesertracing.com for more information on the series!

FYI There is a MORE race in Barstow tomorrow (Saturday) Dec 3

If you are out there, Please be aware and setback from the course for

spectator are 150 minimum from course. start finish area is

at Slash X, So expect it to be busy out there

Speed limits are 35 on the access roads, 15 in the pit areas

These rules are applicable to all these type events

Map with info located here if you are interested http://moreracing.net/files/tftmapall11-1.pdf

If you in the area, Check it out, no fee to spectate, and some great people there to meet and always friendly with info

Wayne

FYI There is a MORE race in Barstow tomorrow (Saturday) Dec 3

If you are out there, Please be aware and setback from the course for

spectator are 150 minimum from course. start finish area is

at Slash X, So expect it to be busy out there

Speed limits are 35 on the access roads, 15 in the pit areas

These rules are applicable to all these type events

Map with info located here if you are interested http://moreracing.net/files/tftmapall11-1.pdf

If you in the area, Check it out, no fee to spectate, and some great people there to meet and always friendly with info

Wayne

Good info, but probably belongs in it's own thread. I have unknowingly been on a live course out there so a heads up is definitely appreciated. I think my buddies are riding out there this weekend.....

Is there any more information on the Gorman race? i didn't see any on the website.

What kind of information are you looking for?

We will be posting the Schedule of Events and FLIER when the event gets closer. But its still 2 Months Away.