Sign in to follow this  

Mike Alessi KTM 450 for sale?

It's a nice looking bike but I don't think it's factory,almost all factory teams have DLC coating on the forks and shocks,well this bike doesn't have that so I think the guy put a lot of money into it to make it look factory.But that's just what I see.

He stated the work was done by Varner....last I checked they aren't factory KTM. What your looking at is a used bike that had a motor beat to snot by Mike Alessi, then rebuilt with a stock bottom end (no blue printing, polishing, lightening etc), then the head was ported....sounds pretty plane jane to me!

If that bike is factory, then mine is unobtainable considering that ktm is a virgin compaired to my bike.

Well he said that he bought only the motor from Tony after they departed from ktm. So basically everything else was from a regular bike slapped with some aftermarket parts. But I wouldn't buy it if the power plant was mikes. It's prolly beat to hell.

If it was Mike Allessi's bike,does it come with a list of whining and excuses, or does that cost extra? :lol:

At least, there are two things that you KNOW you'll get with that motor...

A holeshot, and an injury!:lol:

Authentic or not, who knows. But you have to admit, It is one sweet looking bike.

C'mon guys, he was injured in the WORKS series. I'm assuming he hit his head and forgot that it is the WORCS series. Total BS:bonk:

Your attention to detail, or lack thereof, between the bike shown in the link you provided vs the bike listed in the craigslist ad is impeccable.

They are obviously 2 different bikes. Different triple clamps, no gold foil under the gas tank, lack of steering damper in the one MA actually raced, no Varner Sticker on the engine, etc.

As I stand, I am still calling BS on this one.

Has nothing to do with ATTENTION TO DETAIL ! :banghead:, someone asked a question , i pointed them to a link that showed Alessi riding WORCS , simple as that , THAT is why i said "READ THIS THEN DECIDE ! , giving them the option to look at the add and look at the ENGINE in the bike and decide for themselves , how you got , i missed something , is beyond me !

Do you just search the forums for something i post just to harass me ?? :)

It's getting old real FAST !:lol:

Maybe you should eat some cake , your sugar must be low ! , as YOUR attention to detail , or lack thereof , missed the part about the ADD was about the ENGINE , NOT the BIKE !! :cheers: