Sign in to follow this  

Washington Tahuya

I'm looking forward to riding Tahuya, tomorrow. I have all my stuff loaded.

Praying my boss doesn't call by 5:30 am. If anyone's interested, I stage from

Sand Hill Pit. Single track...Here I come. Departure time-9am. If you haven't

ridden Tahuya lately...Dress appropriately, It's wet!

I went Tuesday and the single track was great, the two way was Very wet. found some downfall but there was the DNR cutting it up.....:lol:

I wish I could do a turn around ride but I am getting ready to go out of town, enjoy the ride as I'm sure you will......

A heads up to make sure that starting Saturday you have a Discover pass, the DNR is doing an emphasis patrol on the Tahuya and Green Mountain this weekend and will be writing tickets for now on.

I'm looking forward to riding Tahuya, tomorrow. I have all my stuff loaded.

Praying my boss doesn't call by 5:30 am. If anyone's interested, I stage from

Sand Hill Pit. Single track...Here I come. Departure time-9am. If yt haven't

ridden Tahuya lately ...Dress appropriately, It's wet!

I am looking to ride Tahulya tomorrow as well, but cant' get there until about 9:45. I am a former quad guy and know most of the double track but only a little single track so you would probably have to be to the tour guide if you can wait that long...

Today was really good... I mean fantastic. Handful of puddles on connector trails between single track, perfect weather and very riders until around noon when staging areas liked to be filling up. On ST, encountered zero riders.

Glad I got my 50 mile fix in staying dry before the weather changes.:bonk:

Today was really good... I mean fantastic. Handful of puddles on connector trails between single track, perfect weather and very riders until around noon when staging areas liked to be filling up. On ST, encountered zero riders.

Glad I got my 50 mile fix in staying dry before the weather changes.:bonk:

Very nice! unfortunately, I will be out of action 'till at least Jan. 1st. My bike is torn apart..."The once over" as I won't have a day off 'till then.

Very nice! unfortunately, I will be out of action 'till at least Jan. 1st. My bike is torn apart..."The once over" as I won't have a day off 'till then.

yeah, I need to do the same. Should take an evening to clean and repack all bearing areas, lube steering, etc.. engine is fresh from a new top-end last summer.

Anyone going out early Saturday?

Are there really no takers for an early morning ride tomorrow? Sheesh...you would think its a big holiday weekend or something :bonk: