Sign in to follow this  

Future DRZ'r came yesterday

DSC_4124.jpg

Sorry had to put it out, would have bet the farm that the wife was going to have another girl, but my boy, Eli Christopher, arrived yesterday at 08:06, 7lb 15oz, 19 1/2". Mom and baby are doing great, came home this afternoon. Now all the things I didn't think I would ever have to pass on, like the fine art of peeing standing up, are back on in a major way. Now when mom and the two girls get a little estrogen crazy, me and the boy can head out and do something to boost our testosterone level :lol: We are already calling him "his majesty" since both of my little brothers are all done and have had nothing but girls, so this little guy is going to get alot of attention from the grandparents, not to mention inherit a bunch of kick ass guns from both grandpas.

congrats....boy are a blessing to have. my little girl has been easily x10 more difficult then my boy ever was...i took him out earlier this month for his first trip to the gun range at the ranch...had a blast, then again.......im still wrapped around the princess's finger

boys are more fun.....guy's weekends are nothing but beer, guns, bbq, and burning diesel running the trails

IMG_7253.jpg

Congratulations a mom needs to have a Son like a Dad needs a Daughter. I was lucky and got both, have fun, they grow so fast.

congrats....boy are a blessing to have. my little girl has been easily x10 more difficult then my boy ever was...i took him out earlier this month for his first trip to the gun range at the ranch...had a blast, then again.......im still wrapped around the princess's finger

boys are more fun.....guy's weekends are nothing but beer, guns, bbq, and burning diesel running the trails

IMG_7253.jpg

a model display of testosterone - excellent !

congrats on the new kid !

Please don't take any offence from this......

I suppose it's all legal and that..BUT..Doesn't it worry you guys a little for these young kids to be wheeling those deadly weapons around in the woods...

I imagine they are under supervision but accidents do happen...:lol:

Congrats! Get em on two wheels asap!

There are two strider bikes in the garage waiting to be put together for Christmas, one for my 18 month old girl and the other for him when he gets a slightly larger than pee wee inseam. Bought a super long seat post to put on one of them for my 5 year old, should have started her on one, she just can't give up the training wheels yet.

IMG_7253.jpg

My 5 year old daughter has the pink version of the Red Ryder, damn crack shot too, Ranier can at about 20 feet on her first shot, takes after her mom.

If you teach them right from the get go, guns are not a big deal, I was toting around a pump 22 at 10 (of course that was out on the farm in Nebraska where nobody has a problem that you're driving a tractor pulling two wagons of silage on the highway at 10 years old).

Sorry had to put it out, ....

Don't ever be sorry for sharing good news...

Congratulations! :lol:

Enjoy every minute, it goes by too fast...