Sign in to follow this  

03 wr250f please help!

not sure whats going on with it, and i would really like some advice. the bike has ran good up until the past couple of weeks. i noticed going up hills it wanted to die and then not want to get started moving again. then, it started wanting to die with any load whatsoever, but after it warmed up after about a mile or so start running good, until i start up a good size hill. i am running high test gas, turning off the fuel valve after i am finished riding. i am hoping someone will notice something and point me in the right direction, thanks in advanced. here is a short video i made.

water in gas maybe. It sounds sort of like you've an obstruction in the pilot jet circuit. your accelerator pump circuit doesn't sound right either as when you blip the throttle it's stumbling badly.

while looking down the throat of the carb, when you twist the throttle there should be a stream of gas shooting out and should last for a second or 2. If no stream or just a dribble, you've got AP circuit problems.

I agree with oldnbold. Tear the carb apart and clean and inspect it. Find out what jetting you should have. It is colder out so jetting may need changing. Try lowering the needle by going up with the needle clip 1 or 2 notches.