Sign in to follow this  

Selling the 2003 CRF150F

If any of you would be interested im located right around Towson, Maryland. I love the bike to death and have been through alot with it but I think its time to step up to a 125 smoker. The bike has a .50 piston from Honda as well as brand new valves. Less than an hour on top end. The rear white panels have been replaced with Black Maier plastics. And the front number plate has been replaced with a black cr85 number plate. It has kx85 forks with a kx100 rim. As well as a cr85 rear shock with bbr spring. I have the stock 48T sprocket on now but have a 49T that you can put on if youd want. It also has a tokyo mods rev box which eliminates the rev limiter and changes power curve. It has a jet kit as well. Im running a 110 main jet right now, but have 2 other jets as well. It has a UNI Filter it is uncorcked as well. The rear tire and front tire have probably about 50% tread life. Once again I love the bike and I have alot of time into it and would just like to see it go to someone who would take care of her. Im asking 1500 OBO and i have all the stock parts except the stock Forks. I can send pictures if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Greg