Sign in to follow this  

2006 KX250F and KX450F exhaust differences

2006 KX250F all stock

2006 KX450F all stock

Does anybody know if the STOCK MUFFLER is the same exact

part between these bikes?

Could you just UNBOLT the 450F muffler and bolt it on the 250F?

I have a 250F that the muffler has a huge hole in it.

I just came across a deal on a 450F muffler, but wanted to know

if it will fit....

I searched the CLASSIFIEDS and didn't find anyone

selling the STOCK exhaust for my 2006 KX250F.

Thanks

I would go to an aftermarket exhaust companies website and see if a different slip on is used on these two models or if it is the same one. If it is my guess is the stock ones would be the same.

aslo will an 2007 kx450f engine fit on the kx250f frame i blew my engine and would like to just swap engines im a former mechanic and a very good fabricator but i want to see if it is easily swappable

aslo will an 2007 kx450f engine fit on the kx250f frame i blew my engine and would like to just swap engines im a former mechanic and a very good fabricator but i want to see if it is easily swappable

I would think with the money you would spend on the motor and everything you could just sell your 250f as is put the extra money and be able to get a 06-08 450f....... I ended up doing this sort of....Bought my 07 250f with a blown motor for 1200, bought a 08 motor off ebay for 1500 so I ended up spending the same price if I would have just bought the whole package together.... Of course it made it feel a little better on my wallet to do it separately and that was the whole idea...