Sign in to follow this  

TTR 125 Power Gain?

Hi, I was wondering how to get more power from my 2007 TTR125LE. Does putting an expensive pipe on it give it more horse power? The bike has no balls, and since it's the only bike I got, I want some more power from it. Help?!

Get a motocross bike. All the mods in the world, a big bore kit are not going to make a TTR the bike so many want it to be. It is a play bike designed to last forever with minimal maintenance

Now for the standard thumpertalk TTR section answer: change your pilot jet

I know. The only thing ttr's are good for is messing around and doing wheelies and whatnot. I can't afford anything better right now. I got it for $500 from a friend, and it's in amazing condition. 2007 with 2010 plastics, new bearings, and new rear tire. I just wanna know how to give it a little bit more power because it's entirely powerless.

You can get exhausts, like the fmf powercore 4 or try some airbox/airfilter mods. I've heard of some jetting mods giving a little more power. Other than the basics there's not much else...

Bikes like a TTR are to riding wide open, because if you let off the throttle it take forever to get back up to speed. So this makes it a great training bikes for corners and picking good lines.