Sign in to follow this  

Tell me what you guys think of my team suzuki RMZ!?

This is Josh Strangs 2010 RMZ450 which i bought a few months ago! This bike is the smoothest and best turning bike i have ever owned! It has a ton of parts on it: Full FMF exhaust (megabomb not on it pics), new plastic and graphics just put on, RG3 suspension and tripple trees, WC everything, oversized tank, Rekluse clutch, and much more! Absolutly love the bike came off a 250sx on to this and its so much easier to ride. Hope you all like it!

1322876736.jpg

1322876768.jpg

1322876786.jpg

I really do like your bike a lot. Looks awesome to me! I'd like to test ride it if I lived in your area of the country. Enjoy it!!!

Pretty cool Trich.

I too share the same experience when first getting on the RMZ. It's a magical feel with a works engine.

Does it have the RG3 linkage? Last couple times I saw his bikes they weren't running them anymore. Did Strang run a rekluse? Very cool bike. I was disappointed when I heard Strang is on an orange bike in 2012. Suzuki had those bikes dialed.

No the Rekluse was put in after stang rode it, and its stock linkage. Thanks for the replies guys i love it so far!

bike looks great. i would love to compare that suspension to the OEM 2010 stuff. you havent by any chance ridden a std rmz 450 to compare, have you?

bike looks great. i would love to compare that suspension to the OEM 2010 stuff. you havent by any chance ridden a std rmz 450 to compare, have you?

It's considerably better. The smart valves in the forks really work as well. I'd recommend them with the valve work...Basically eliminates that stock "spike" that you feel.