Sign in to follow this  

Ricky Stator?

I have a failed stator. Been looking around for a replacement. I found a replacement from a company called Ricky Stator. The price for the unit is very reasonable, $125. Anybody have any feedback on this part? Thanks in advance, Mitch

search, but all you will find is RAVE reviews... he is great and stands behind his product

never tried the product , but the man stands behind the product .

thats what we need

Yes..I have seen his posts on TT and seems to be a genuine guy who supports his quality products...

I would not hesitate to purchase a Ricky Stator :lol:

great product, fast shipping, great service. i have had absolutely no issues with my ricky stator..i will buy another once this one fails

My OEM Suzuki stator died at 11,800 miles (short to ground), I ordered the Ricky stator through the TT store. It arrived quickly and I put it in last weekend, the DRZ is back on the road!

Thanks bobg for your answer. I will order my part from the TT store. I did not know this part was availble from the Store. Keep it on one :lol::ride::ride:wheel. Mitch

Unlike Trail Tech, Ricky Stator has epic customer support and a damn good product.

Check this out, I got ripped off by a mechanic who said he installed the Ricky Stator I purchased. Come to find out later he ripped me off and didnt' even install the stator. Ricky Stator sent me a replacement.