Sign in to follow this  

dust masks for motox?

hey guys. its very hot and dusty down here in aus.

riding busy m otox tracks at the moment is leaving me with really sore throats from inhaling hours worth of thick dust while riding. i know this cant be good for my health.

and no, i dont just need to harden the f@#k up. the dust is bad and even my mates are getting over riding atm.

are there any products that act like dust masks for riders?

just head the hard ware store an pick a little white one up. mite look pretty stupid though. where about in australia are you? when i ride over the summer i try to go by my self or just me and dad or something. not with every one as its just way to dusty. im from manjimup to my home track is cosy creek which is real dusty and fairly busy. i also try to just go to private tracks where their wont be lots of people

im from south aus.

we mostly go to public motox tracks and they can get up to 25 people at a time riding.

sometimes you cant even see where your going.

i am aware of the hardware store ones.

i was thinking more of the bandanna type. made from cloth that wrap around like bikies wear.

It would be hard to breathe properly through a dust mask.. thats the problem i see there.

They need to crank up the water cart by the sounds of it.

A better thing might be like the Harley/ Bikers wear with their open face helmets, the Bandana over their mouth and nose.

rz mask. its a dust mask made for moto. google it.

They look cool but do they breathe well?

They look cool but do they breathe well?

i've never used one, it's not that dusty where i ride, but from what i have read people seem to like them. the only complaint that i have read was about wearing them in hot weather, but any kind of respirator sucks to wear in hot weather.