Sign in to follow this  

OEM parts

I cant seam to be able to find any OEM parts online that beats a local dealer nafter shipping costs. What the heck? Oem prices are too high and I am on a tigh buget. Anyone find a good one?

Look at cyclecentralpowersports.com , a post a while back said they had the best prices on OEM, but, I have not tried them yet.

David

They just about all suck, none better than the next really. Ive ordered stuff from boats.net for yamaha. They have a tiered shipping rate so its better for small parts. If its bigger stuff youre better off aftermarket or ebay

Look at cyclecentralpowersports.com , a post a while back said they had the best prices on OEM, but, I have not tried them yet.

David

Just looked at that site since we posted at the same time. The two screws i ordered for my master cylinder were 1.11 on boats.net, they are 1.86 on there. Ive found rad louvers for 44 elsewhere, 65 on there. Bottom line is search and search until you have to bite.

I keep trying, but Zanotti can't be beat on most items even though their shipping is pretty expensive. The first item is usually $15-20 for shipping :) , but additional items don't increase the cost that much and sometimes even lower it :lol: If you get a big enough order, shipping isn't an issue.

I keep trying, but Zanotti can't be beat on most items even though their shipping is pretty expensive. The first item is usually $15-20 for shipping :) , but additional items don't increase the cost that much and sometimes even lower it :lol: If you get a big enough order, shipping isn't an issue.

I looked for Zanotti on the net but only found a Harley dealer

I keep trying, but Zanotti can't be beat on most items even though their shipping is pretty expensive. The first item is usually $15-20 for shipping :banghead: , but additional items don't increase the cost that much and sometimes even lower it :) If you get a big enough order, shipping isn't an issue.

+1 :lol:

How do you order from Zanotti? I couldn't find anything on their site except Harley stuff like Mark6299 said. How much do they want for this Yamaha part number: 5UP-11400-10-00

Cheapest I found was $246.58 at YSPPowersports.com

David

A week or so ago, cyclecentral was selling OEM YZ250 cranks for around $240. Now they are the retail price (around $385). I emailed them asking if that was a mistake and this is what they replied:

Hi, yes the Yamaha parts have went up. We have recently had to switch suppliers due to a huge delay in our old suppliers shipping times. This new supplier however does not offer us as big of a discount on their parts, therefore we can't offer them as low. Please check back with our site for your future orders as we hope to have this issure resolved very soon and be back up to speed and back down on price. Sorry for the confusion.

A week or so ago, cyclecentral was selling OEM YZ250 cranks for around $240. Now they are the retail price (around $385). I emailed them asking if that was a mistake and this is what they replied:

Hi, yes the Yamaha parts have went up. We have recently had to switch suppliers due to a huge delay in our old suppliers shipping times. This new supplier however does not offer us as big of a discount on their parts, therefore we can't offer them as low. Please check back with our site for your future orders as we hope to have this issure resolved very soon and be back up to speed and back down on price. Sorry for the confusion.

***, their cylinders for my bike used to be 278$, now they're 479$. Clueless business doesn't realize hiking prices like this is bad.

I have good luck with Servicehonda.com

***, their cylinders for my bike used to be 278$, now they're 479$. Clueless business doesn't realize hiking prices like this is bad.

I have good luck with Servicehonda.com

I have good luck with them in the past as well but on this particular order, YSPParts is $358.91 and Service Honda is $375.96. These prices are before shipping though so they may be neck and neck after you factor that in. I'll check the shipping on both before I order.

WWW.MOTOSPORT.COM

These guys straight rock on OEM stuff. Best prices. No tax & free shipping if you spend $100. Their shipping is super fast too. Damn good customer service.

I cant seam to be able to find any OEM parts online that beats a local dealer nafter shipping costs. What the heck? Oem prices are too high and I am on a tigh buget. Anyone find a good one?

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/xcbobs/Yamaha_OEM/Yamahadb.asp?Type=13&A=372&B=38 https://shop.zanottimotor.com/catalog/parts/yamaha?sku=5ET-25311-00-00 Personally I like X-C Bobs a little better

How do you order from Zanotti? I couldn't find anything on their site except Harley stuff like Mark6299 said. How much do they want for this Yamaha part number: 5UP-11400-10-00

Hmmmm...... their drop down menu used to have Honda and Yamaha on it last time I ordered from them about 3 weeks ago. Give them a call and see, they prob just got their webpage screwed up.

Hmmmm...... their drop down menu used to have Honda and Yamaha on it last time I ordered from them about 3 weeks ago. Give them a call and see, they prob just got their webpage screwed up.

If that's the crank assembly it 352.26.

Ron ayers is pretty good, do a part # search on google, and find the lowest price, and thumpertalk will match it.

RM never really did sell oem....It was a partnerhship with a local, multi-line dealership. You coudl basically see it come apart when they had to be responsible for something they had no control over.

Still, I believe the motor cycle parts way of doing thing is broken. I have three Yamaha dealerships I can easily drive to from my house. 5 if I count the ones over 40 miles away. They all stock basically the same things. This means that none of them have the 15 cent woodruff key for a flywheel a person needs on a Saturday afternoon.