Extreme Supply.com

I used them. Everything I ordered on line they did not have in my size so I had to pick from a list they gave me on stuff in my size... I had to send stuff back and they took care of me on that stuff. Shipping was good not Awesome but good...

Good guys but did not like that they list stuff on the site and they don't have it...

Would I buy from them?? Yes..

I have ordered a few items from them and have been satisfied. They didn't send a shipping notice and they weren't the quickest but I go the stuff. A lot of their stuff is older model but some is current.

I agree, but the price I get for some stuff is stupid cheap...so I don't care. lol

I got my Omega brace from one of their fleabay auctions. Amazing price. I saw on the paperwork that they're right here in town. Makes it easy to stop in on my way home from work, same area as the Yammie dealer. Cool guys, easy to work with, they do what they say. It's kind of a weird hybrid of online price-based sales and brick-and-mortar shop that actually stocks stuff. It's a real warehouse full of gear in stock with a retail sales office up front and a little showroom area. If they don't have it, they'll order it for me, but the odds of them having something for me to actually try on before buying are better than almost any other retail place around here short of Bert's, which is about 45 minutes away. I buy stuff at ES all the time, and they know my name now. Not sure that's a good thing.

I got my Omega brace from one of their fleabay auctions. Amazing price. I saw on the paperwork that they're right here in town. Makes it easy to stop in on my way home from work, same area as the Yammie dealer. Cool guys, easy to work with, they do what they say. It's kind of a weird hybrid of online price-based sales and brick-and-mortar shop that actually stocks stuff. It's a real warehouse full of gear in stock with a retail sales office up front and a little showroom area. If they don't have it, they'll order it for me, but the odds of them having something for me to actually try on before buying are better than almost any other retail place around here short of Bert's, which is about 45 minutes away. I buy stuff at ES all the time, and they know my name now. Not sure that's a good thing.

+1 Good place for gear, dirt or street.

Steal deal on Sidi boots after the bike shows where they hand out 20% off coupons. NOBODY discounts Sidi online.

I just placed an order for a helmet and gloves, so far they emailed me to say the gloves were out of stock then called me when I did not reply, I then realized I ordered the wrong size helmet and they changed the order no problem ...I'll let you know when the order is fulfilled.

Keep in mind, most of these online "stores" are just a guy in his garage, forwarding oders from you to some supplier like Rocky Mountain who simply drop ships. These guys are here today, gone tomorrow. Low prices are there for a reason. Even then, TT store will beat any legit deal. Something to think about in six months when some poor guys complains that "UltraRadMX.com never shipped" or will not answer their phone.

Keep in mind, most of these online "stores" are just a guy in his garage, forwarding oders from you to some supplier like Rocky Mountain who simply drop ships. These guys are here today, gone tomorrow. Low prices are there for a reason. Even then, TT store will beat any legit deal. Something to think about in six months when some poor guys complains that "UltraRadMX.com never shipped" or will not answer their phone.

There is a guy on page one of this thread who shops at their brick and mortar store,so that doesn't seem to be the case with Extreme.

Being in Canada, where we get screwed to no end on gear, parts, bikes... well everything actually. I buy ALL of my MX stuff online, the post quoted does not include Rocky Mountain MC - their customer service is second to none - seriously, and prices are very competitive.

I have always had great luck finding close-out deals on-line. Just got 2 pairs of MSR riding pants for 43 each, AGV helmet (pastrana 199) reg $349...$220, Thor ultralite being replaced was $370 reg...$149. I never find closeout deals like that in dealerships or the brick and mortar Cyclegear shops locally.

• 3 weeks later...