Sign in to follow this  

Supercross New KTM for Dungey

Check out the new SX testing pics of Dungey on Racerx. Thats not what the 2012 bike looks like. He has a new front fender/number plate that in my opinion looks more suzuki styled. Even the Rad shrouds look different. I think it looks pretty sick.

Those pics have been out for a while now

Sighs.... :lol:

That KTM is definitely coming along nicely! I am curious to know what major changes they have made since the MEC race, and how much better Dungey is doing on the bike.

Cool styling, it looks good.

I like the handholds on the rear fender. (not sure if those are new or not)

I seriously considered a KTM before I bought my '11 YZ450, but I really wanted the FI, and the KTM was also expensive as hell around my area.

Cool bikes, though.

Wow, that front end looks just like the Zook. Hopefully this isn't a case of buyers remorse. Haha.

Maybe he was tired of you calling people out all the time. Those pics HAD NOT been out for awhile, but you still call the OP out on it for no reason, and you were wrong...That's my guess, at least.

• Like 1

Seriously , what is your issue ???:lol:
Maybe he was tired of you calling people out all the time. Those pics HAD NOT been out for awhile, but you still call the OP out on it for no reason, and you were wrong...That's my guess, at least.

Ding ding ding.....we have a winner!

That is one fine looking weapon...:lol:

Yes,..I must concur on that one.

KTM,did a great job hiring RD, even now many people that have a jap bike have made comments to the effect that with the cash they would buy one of the new RD 450s, me included. I just like all the changes to this bike, can hardly wait to see what the production model looks like.

the only thing I dont like is the painted frame , paint never holds up but you cant run a steel frame bare , at least you can keep an Alum. frame looking good with Scotchbright , maybe they could nickel the frames but it would still wear off in spots

it said november 9th on the post for the link that was posted. the 9th was almost a month ago

it said november 9th on the post for the link that was posted. the 9th was almost a month ago

The pictures that were of debate are the ones that Racer X posted on this past Friday.

The OP specifically said, "SX testing pics of Dungey on Racerx." Those came out on Dec. 2. Thanks for playing though.

the only thing I dont like is the painted frame , paint never holds up but you cant run a steel frame bare , at least you can keep an Alum. frame looking good with Scotchbright , maybe they could nickel the frames but it would still wear off in spots

Its a small price to pay when you get quality everywhere else, hydraulic clutch, quality chain/sprockets, bars, electric start etc. Besides it takes a while for the paint to wear off and if it really bothers you feel free to use some aluminum foil to block it from getting on other things and touch it up.