Sign in to follow this  

Riding where I shouldn't...

I know you mx guys get all amped up and start sweating testosterone, here's an offroaders view of a track.

Special test, round 7 2011 Canadian Enduro Championships. Yah I've only been on an mx track a handful of times since the 80's...:lol:

ahhh, dont sweat it. If they never let you practice on the track before the race, I would probably doing the exact same thing! Other then the jumps, you looked pretty good though.

I LOL'd with your "A DOUBLE! Brake, Brake, Brake!" comments. I would absolutely be doing the same thing. Never been on an MX track in my life. Looked fun, though!

I LOL'd with your "A DOUBLE! Brake, Brake, Brake!" comments. I would absolutely be doing the same thing. Never been on an MX track in my life. Looked fun, though!

Halarious! I have never been on a track either. Have always rode trails and I have always thought I was an ok rider but have often wondered what i would do on a track. I think I know now!

Props to you for putting this video out.

Great video man, you looked good out there .

Do not be so hard on yourself there are ALOT of mx guys that can not handle off road racing !

Thx guys, it was fun.

@pumpkin450sxf yah, no practice just "walk" the special test. I really had no idea how fast to go etc and once I got on the bike I couldn't remember what jump was what, just tried not to dump the bike and loose time!

@geshields WestJet, you?

@450Xjimdirt Naw, I really wanted that pic too... I'm sure I was a foot or two off the ground and I'm pretty sure the picture looks just like that JS7 pic when he scrubbed that kx!

@hoff7894 yes in theory! But you've probably riden more mx in the last week than I have in the last 20yrs. I know pretty much exactly what I want to do when facing a twofoot uphill log between trees, I'll admit I was completely lost looking at a jump face! I usual ride pretty tight stuff so I wasn't even sure my bike had more than 2 or 3 gears... Turns out it has six!:lol:

Thx guys, it was fun.

@hoff7894 yes in theory! But you've probably riden more mx in the last week than I have in the last 20yrs. I know pretty much exactly what I want to do when facing a twofoot uphill log between trees, I'll admit I was completely lost looking at a jump face! I usual ride pretty tight stuff so I wasn't even sure my bike had more than 2 or 3 gears... Turns out it has six!:lol:

This crap is awesome! You sure we aren't riding buddies? Who needs more than 3 gears anyways? I'll take the log over the jump any day. Besides if I dismount off the log I will probably make it to work the next day. If I dismount off of the double it could be any ones guess if I will be walking in to work the next day.

I fly for the new United(ex-Continental). I just did a YYC overnight Wednesday night and it was cold....gotta say I like my 75 degrees and sunny in Houston today better :lol:

I rode my first track 2 weeks ago so my second time around I looked right about like this! I hope that's not an insult cuz' I thought you did pretty darn good! Great video though. Comments had me laughing. I would love to ride that track. I still don't quite understand why you weren't supposed to be out there though!

Glad you guys enjoyed my feeble attempts. Cactus how's the back?

The treatments went well, thanks for asking. I went back to work a week and a half ago. :lol: I am going for a little ride for the first time in two months, tomorrow. :)